Jobs at:G.U.D. Filters - Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
G.U.D. Filters - Zambia
A job opportunity has arisen within GUD Filters Zambia limited for a warehouse assistant. This position reports to the Warehouse supervisor.
Key Functions Include but not Limited to:
• Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment and ensure that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
• Carry or transport orders to delivery platforms with material handling equipment
• Capture Sales orders in Pastel accounting package.
• Assist with receiving and dispatching of goods and support the warehouse supervisor
• Daily inspection and perform minor maintenance on warehouse equipment.
• Conduct physical stock and stock cycle counts.
• Ensure warehouse housekeeping standards are adhered to.
• Operate the forklift and ensure all routine checks are done.
• Ensure Generator is checked for oil, fuel etc on a daily basis and positioned outside during use and secured in warehouse when not in use
• Full grade 12 certificate
• Part qualified in IPS or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience in stores and warehouse management.
• Applicable skill and knowledge including computer literacy
• Knowledge of Pastel accounting package will be an added advantage.
• Previous experience in the motor parts business and/or previous filtration knowledge would be advantageous.
• Honest and high level of integrity.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and comprehensive CV in word to [email protected] no later than 20 June 2021 . Please note that scanned copies of certificates are not required at this stage.