Jobs at:260 Brands
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tricycle Riders shall report directly to their Area Sales Representative, who report to Country Sales Manager and Logistics Manager. A Tricycle Rider is the ‘face’ of the company and will be responsible for generating sales, executing on-time deliveries and overall managing the stock he/she carriers in her tricycle on a daily basis.
• Market and sell company products in the designated areas, identifying new sales lead and growing the business.
• Load vehicles with company products, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
• Deliver company products to customer base in designated area, following the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
• Receive orders on material to be delivered, and collect information on customers such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions.
• Obtain signatures and payments, record items received and delivered.
• Check with home office after completed deliveries, in order to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
• Perform routine maintenance on delivery vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
• Must have a motor bike licence – CLASS “A”
• Good Command in English Language, Nyanja and Bemba
• Strong Communications and Negotiation skills
• Personality: Self-motivated, Aggressive in Sales and Marketing activities
• At least 1-year experience as a successful delivery rider with notable reference
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For all interested candidates, please email a COPY OF CLASS A MOTORBIKE LICENSE AND CV to [email protected] , with ‘ Tricycle Rider Application ’ in the subject line.