Our client seeks to recruit three Trainee Managers for their expanding retail business. The trainee managers will be responsible for completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, supervisory and technical skills that are in alignment with the companys mission, its retailing philosophies, and its operational strategies.
- Manage the floor supervisors effectively and get things done by them
- Ensure that all shelves are fully packed, prices are displayed and stocks are merchandised properly
- Ensure that stock counts are performed timely and reports of the same being sent and major variations explained
- Ensure that all promotional lines and its prices are displayed prominently in such a way that promo sales are maximized
- Support the ordering of stock and should try to achieve 0% of out of stock
- Motivate floor supervisors and floor staff in order to achieve the monthly sales targets
- Ensure that all the equipment on the floor and Genset are working properly, record the reading and notify the management of any problems
- Ensure that management is made aware of the changes to be made to the store’s planogram and gondolas,
- Ensure complete conformance with entire store operating policies
- Attain individual sales objectives as well as customer service goals
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .