- Company: Absa Group
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The key primary objective of this role is to maximise the Bank’s earnings through sustainable trade client value propositions targeted at business banking clients. Key deliverables will be winning new client mandates, expanding existing relationships, and protecting current business flows to create strong, long-term client relationships in conjunction with the coverage team.
The job holder will be responsible for the following:
• Drive Trade sales through Documentary and structured trade finance solutions
• Develop profitable product relationships, identify and meet business needs of existing and potential clients, with value propositions and process standards.
• Negotiate and develop Trade facilities for all clients and protect such business from activities of competitors.
• Networking with other Sales Executives and RM’s in the ABSA Group in order to solve client problems and provide client solutions
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)