Achieves marketing unit product support and customer/dealer satisfaction goals in a geographic area of responsibility by developing channel partner technical and product support capability, preempting and resolving technical and/or parts issues impacting machine performance and uptime, working with channel partners to manage customer relationships, delivering channel partner/customer training and administering product warranty and other reimbursement policies.
- Resolves product and performance issues with channel partners/customers and communicates with factories on appropriate issues and solutions; including Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and follow-up.
- Manages efforts in developing channel partner’s product support capabilities (Service ADVISOR, Dealer Technical Assistance Center, Tools, Facilities, Warranty Administration) to improve customer satisfaction.
- Delivers product training, technical, and/or management training to channel partners, company employees or customers and facilitates channel partner employee development by counseling them on training plans and class enrollment.
- Provides marketing support to ensure product optimization via customer clinics and assisting with demonstrations and farm shows.
- Administers Company product warranty/Product Improvement Program (PIP) policies and resolves other reimbursement issues.
- Depending on division requirements, may develop channel partner’s service management/profitability capabilities.
- Administers product support policies and/or processes.
Tracks and reports competitive performance
To apply for this job please visit unique.co.za .