Location : North West Province, Solwezi, Home Office.
Ø Citizen of Zambia. Must have valid Zambian passport for international travel.
Ø Travel and Zambian Customer on-site presence ~50-60% of time.
Ø Licensure : Valid Driving license.
2. MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Technical Sales Management function as a main technical and commercial resource in the introduction and support of Kemtec flotation reagents in minerals processing applications. He/she will be responsible for supporting customers and Kemtec personnel.
SHEQ COMPLIANCE : proactively ensure strict adherence to company’s SHE policy of making safety and environmental care a number one priority within Kemtec and at customers’ sites.
COMMERCIAL AND SALES RESPONSIBILTY: Preparation of new accounts, annual sales and commercial expense planning. Update and agree on plan, on an annual basis, with Kemtec Director. Customer sales management.
TECHNICAL RESPONCIBILITY: Conduct flotation lab work and plant trials at customers metallurgical labs/plant to qualify Kemtec mineral processing product technologies.
Write and prepare lab and plant trial technical reports and presentations for customers.
PROJECTS : Take accountability for delivering key technical milestones on major initiatives focused on providing technical (peer and local reviewed papers for global publications) and commercial solutions to customer problems and/or introducing new products and services both locally and globally.
3. JOB PROFILE
Minimum – Graduate degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering (Required)
Industrial Flotation Plant or Metallurgical Lab Operations – min 5 years (Required)
1. Strategic, Technical Sales Capability.
2. Five and up years of experience in technical sales and/or operating in Mineral Processing Industry.
3. Experience in operating mineral processing plants and the use of chemical (flotation Reagents) in the processes.
4. Specific understanding of froth flotation processes.
5. Be able to do “dirty hands – field work” in metallurgical labs and in extended customer plant trials and customer problem solving.
6. Must be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral forms.
1. Knowledge of geological processes and mineralogy.
2. Initiative/Execution/Bias for Action/Self Motivator.
3. Creativity/Problem Solving/Innovation.
+27 82 416 2772
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .