Position: Technical Project Manager
• You collaborate well with business management, sales and marketing to develop and
implement our go-to market strategy for company products and services.
• You lead in producing our product roadmap, setting and managing tech priorities, and
ensuring there is momentum behind turnaround time.
• You ensure our products function well and appeal to our users, and bring significant value
add to their businesses.
• You share our vision and contribute to appraising new product ideas.
Adaptive project management
• You work with a sense of urgency and hold yourself and the developer team accountable.
• You help us excel in devops and managing our growth through continuous improvement
of tools and processes.
• You lead in project forecasting, liaising closely with management to ensure we have the
resources we need to meet
• You keep workloads ambitious but doable.
You provide the technical skills and knowledge to drive our product development and product
performance. Specifically, you translate our business
into technical requirements
and further translate these into detailed product specifications and user stories for our developer
team. You also project manage with rigour, consistently driving accountability of dev work
to ensure products get to market on time.
• You have proven ability in writing up detailed product tech requirements.
• You are creative and can illustrate
using storyboards, process flows and
• You lend your skills to testing and piloting, analysing and interpreting results and can
structure feedback for management and developers alike.
• You also actively contribute to knowledge management in areas such as documenting
processes, system specs, user
Adaptive project management
• You provide visibility on and manage development priorities.
• You can accurately estimate and project release dates.
attention to detail
and project management skills cut down development turn-around
• You are an effective and astute sprint planner, taking in hand detailed level task planning
and management with ease.
• You can effectively manage devops workloads and can equally communicate challenges
and what is not doable.
• You develop and manage delivery of our product roadmap.
• You lead in translating the business product requirements into technical development
requirements for the development team.
• You plan and oversee their technical delivery.
• You help identify and engagement extra team talent on as need basis.
• You effectively
in and communicate with business units on progress.
• You effectively communicate and manage shifts in priorities.
Day to Day
• You interact with our customer users regularly, taking part in user interviews and
gathering user requirements.
• Lead in producing and verifying functional product concepts in close consultation with
our agri experts and developers.
• You plan ahead, generating the pipeline and providing visibility on any development
work in the pipeline.
• Working in synch with our Product Manager you will be gathering product specifications
and requirements and take ownership of translating these into detailed technical
language for our developer team.
• You lead sprint planning – detailed task issue creation and management of the same.
• You regularly update the various business units on product adjustment and feature
• You will collaborate with our Product Manager to assess test results, user feedback and
present findings, supporting prioritisation of development work as a result.
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Must have consistent attention to detail with an eye for quality standards.
• Strong communication skills.
• Brings solid agile management expertise.
• Experience with user design processes and software product concepts and flows.
• Well networked.
• Graphic design skills highly desirable.
: [email protected]