ABOUT WIDENERGY AFRICA LTD:
We are a social, for profit start up that focuses on last mile distribution of clean, affordable and reliable energy solutions. Since 2016, we have empowered over 20,000 Zambians with solar products especially with our recently launched Pay As You Go solar home systems in the market.
Our solar products allow customers to use mobile payments such as Mobile money and Airtel Money to pay for their solar lighting system on a weekly basis, which makes it affordable, environment friendly and healthier for off grid customers such as farmers.
We are searching for a talented, motivated and experienced candidate to join our team as “Team Leader”.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Ensure all local authorizations and permits to operate are compliant
2. Daily Coordination with the headquarter for a physical count of stock levels at the Service Center
3. Monitor all stock status from service center to the field and vice versa; should record all statuses on the inventory monitoring sheet.
4. Ensure minimum required inventory levels at the Service Center Office
5. In coordination with sales Team Leader, ensure Sales Agents receive adequate stocks to achieve sales
6. Make follow up calls to customers
7. Train Sales Agents on basics when required
8. Keep good records of products returns and spare parts at the Service Center Office
9. Keep good records of marketing materials and Sales Agents gear at Service Center Office
10. Manage and resolve customer complaints
11. Identify and escalate issues to Supervisors
12. Provide product and service information to customers
13. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
14. Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
15. Complete call logs and reports
16. Achieve monthly KPI scores
17. Submit daily reports to the Sales and Operations Manager
1. Ability to ride a motorbike
2. Strong ability to develop new sales channels and connect with local communities
3. Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
4. Excellent data entry and typing skills
5. Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
6. Fluent in verbal and written English, AND of the main local Zambian language of the region
1. Minimum education: Grade 12 or above (1-2 years of university preferred)
2. Experience in field sales and team management is a MUST
3. Must be a resident of where the Service Center will be located (Kabwe)
4. Good knowledge of region where the Service Center will be located (Kabwe)
5. Must be in good physical condition and holder of a motorcycle-driving license
6. Must have a strong link in Agribusiness (Desirable)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements to send their resumes to [email protected]
WidEnergy Africa Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind; Gender, Ethnicity, Race and Religion among others.
To apply for this job email your details to