Jobs at:Out-Resource Business Support
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, an FMCG manufacturing and distribution Zambian owned business is looking to fill the position of Stores Controller in their Copperbelt branch.
The Store Controller will be responsible for all inventory management and movement in depot. To be successful as a Store Controller, you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers.
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
• Store management, maintain adequate stock level
• Perform monthly and quarterly stock checks and prepare monthly inventory reports for management use
• Implement and improve internal controls relating to inventories, including setting and monitoring minimum and maximum levels and re-order levels.
• Spot and full monthly stock audit
• Reconcile system quantities with physical quantities, analyze, Interpret and investigate the resulting variance;
• Supply stock items to other centers of the Business.
• Keeping records and inventory of stock.
• Preparing of goods receipt notes to the management.
• Prepare GRN/DN/PR and all related Store documents.
• Inspect the materials received from other business locations with respect to DN number, quality & quantity.
• Prepare monthly & annually material consumption & requirement reports.
• To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
• Making Goods Receipt Note (GRN) for all materials receiving from Supplier or other locations
• Maintaining Stock Report for Consumables and Packing material.
• Must be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• A high school qualification that is Grade 12 certificate or equivalent with 5 levels credits or better including English and Mathematics.
• Minimum Diploma in Procurement and Supply or Business administration from a University/College.
• Not less than two (2) years’ experience in the same or related industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.