Store Management Trainee
Jobs at:LC Waikiki
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Ma?azac?l?k Hizmetleri Ticaret A.?.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1120 stores in 51 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 5 categories in “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019” which was organized by Capital Journal.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly&Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
The Role: Store Management Trainee
• We are keeping an ambitious expansion plan in Iraq and give you an opportunity for a fast career.
• You will join us as Management Trainee and we will be looking to develop you quickly into a 2. Store Manager
• We give priority to the internal promotion; if you are potential we can develop your skills to achieve a managerial position.
• Ensures that LC Waikiki standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store
• Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently
• Maximizing store productivity and efficiency
• Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction
• Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
• Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2, and bottom line profit objectives
• Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance
• Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates
Education & Language Skills
• Minimum University Degree
• Fluent English (written & verbal)
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience in fashion retail
• Good command of sales and negotiation skills
• Customer oriented
• Result oriented and have a positive attitude
• Ability to solve problems, organize and plan
• Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .