Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is a leading provider of total communication solutions in Zambia and is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team
Summary of Role
The Solutions Architect is responsible for partnering with customers, account managers, business development Manager, technical and product support teams, to draft scalable, flexible and resilient solutions that would address customer and business problems to accelerate the adoption of inq. services. In collaboration with the sales team, drive revenue growth across broad for a set of customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively engage sales teams and clients to plan around the requirements to ensure that the company meets the standards and solution of the client requirements.
• Act as a primary lead for the sales team to escalate issues within the technical department for infrastructure planning considerations and delivery related services constraints.
• Meet with the sales team and technical team regarding any issues / problems which may affect the ability to provide a top quality service to corporate clients
• Ensure effective communication and documentation of works done and works in progress
• Ensure relevant parties and departments are kept up-to-date on escalated cases.
• Pro-actively handling escalated complex cases for our corporate and enterprise clients.
• Solution planning, configuration, documentation and handover to support teams of solutions deployed.
• Work with the infrastructure and planning team to scope, design and plan cloud and connectivity solutions for customers.
• Ensure profitability of all solutions provided in collaboration with third-party service providers
• Mentor and coach new members /existing staff on new products and services available.
• Accompany sales personnel to meetings that involve complex network solutions.
• Prepare reports as required
• Prepare proposals, quotations and other relevant documentation required by stakeholders
• Back Office Engineers, Sales Team, Support Team, Service Delivery, Account Managers, Project Managers
• Interacts with third party service providers
• Knowledge of best business practices, standards, and regulations regarding the ICT industry
• Ability to design and implement effective technical business solutions
• Awareness of networking protocols, their limits and equipment
• Good understanding of ICT services
• Customer service exposure
• Ability to conduct financial analysis in providing solutions to clients for service
• Strong business focus
• Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
• Strong commitment to quality of work and good attention to detail
• Good communication skills both written and Oral
• Presentation Skills
• Ability to analyse client requirements in ICT
• Good interaction with staff
• Integrity & confidentiality
• Understand customer environment & market dynamics
• Project management
• Personal Expertise
• Fast learner and attention to detail
• Self starter
Essential: Organized and time conscious
Desirable: Effective communicator
Relevant: Conflict resolution ability
Low Relevant: Ability to pitch and sell
Job Role: Solutions Architect – Lusaka
Industry: IT / Telecommunications
Salary: Negotiable depending on candidate
• 2 Years of Experience
• Grade 12 Certification
• CISCO certified/ network certification
• Advanced Diploma in Computers
• 2 years’ experience in ISP industry
• Project management exposure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitmentmattersafrica.com .