Jobs at:Toyota Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Toyota Zambia Limited is a leading Automotive Company in the country with operations in Lusaka, Kabwe, Kitwe, Solwezi and Livingstone. We seek to recruit dynamic and energetic individuals who are performance driven, well qualified andexperienced for the following positions;
Key Qualifications And Competences
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Technical Engineering.
• Technical background with not less than 5 years ot work experience at Supervisory level.
• Passion for Customer Service.
• Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
• Well vested in product knowledge
• Strong Reporting skills.
• Strong Computer Literacy — reporting skills.
Key Responsibilities: – Reporting to the National Service Manager, the successful candidate will among other many duties ensure effective and efficient management of the Service Department in line with the Company guidelines through: –
• Satisfactory Management of staff Issues in the Service Department
• Managing Customer issues to the highest expectations / standards
• Managing the various Management reports on weekly and monthly basis
• Monitoring Workshop environment and safety issues.
• Monitoring / coordination of service, parts and vehicle Sales through regular inter-departmental meetings.
• Monitoring customer satisfaction reports and develop service offers by targeting new customers and fleet companies.
• Customer Retention.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the necessary competencies, qualifications and criteria please submit your application, qualifications together with a comprehensive CV of your career to the email address below not later than Friday 3rd June 2022.
The Group Human Resources Manager
Toyota Zambia Limited
Or email: [email protected]
Please note that only applicants who meet the above
requirernents will be contacted for interviews.