As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.Job posting end date: 11/20/2020We are looking for a Service Delivery & Development Manager, Wide Area Networking . The Service Delivery & Development Manager, Wide Area Networking role is responsible for all IT Infrastructure related Wide Area Networking Services and ensuring the security of the respective environments. As a Service Delivery and Development Manager, you will lead and coordinate all related operational, development and continual improvement activities, whilst keeping a close connection with stakeholders in IT, Vendors, Partners and the Business itself.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
As a Service Delivery & Development Manager, Wide Area Networking you lead Service Delivery, Development and Management for Wide Area Networking Services. You ensure vendor, partner and internal stakeholder management throughout the service lifecycle.
In this role you are responsible for overall Wide Area Networking Services activities, these include, but are not limited to:
- Service & Technology Strategy: The Wide Area Networking Services Portfolio including the pipeline, operational Service Catalog and service and technology retirement activities.
- Wide Area Networking Services Demand, Capacity and Availability Management
- Service & Technology Design: ensuring IT Infrastructure Wide Area Networking Services architecture and technologies are fit for purpose and optimally designed, developed and improved
- Service & Technology Transition: ensuring new Wide Area Networking Services technologies and services, and changes to existing services, are transitioned into production in a controlled manner following Metso Outotec project management techniques and methodologies, and at least risk to the business and its operations
- Ensuring that Wide Area Networking Services assets and configurations are properly managed (Service Asset and Configuration Management) and documented
- Service Operations: ensuring the success of Wide Area Networking Services: Incident, Event, Problem, Change, Knowledge Management and Request Fulfillment activities
- Ensuring agreed service levels and quality for all Wide Area Networking Services are maintained
- Security: ensuring the end to end security of all Wide Area Networking Services configurations and environments
- Continual Service Improvement: ensuring all Wide Area Networking Services are fit for purpose and running optimally
To be successful in this position you have a broad understanding of Wide Area Networking Services and related technologies, security and IT Service Delivery Management. You have at least 5 years’ experience in IT infrastructure roles. You will need to demonstrate a good understanding of Wide Area Networking Services security risks and the management of those risks. We appreciate a good understanding of ITIL and other infrastructure related frameworks and best practices.
You are responsible and self-directed person with a good sense of humor. You naturally take things forward actively and you are not afraid of bring up your own opinions or ideas. You have proactive workstyle and you are able to work under pressure. You are a team-player and you have excellent communication and social skills. Fluent English skills both written and spoken are must.
We offer you challenging and responsible role in a multi-cultural organization. You have excellent chance to utilize your own professional experience on creating and developing something new in global environment. You get to work with professional colleagues globally. We offer you all the benefits, opportunities and support of a big, global company.
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a stronger platform for growth and innovation. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Of course we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
For further information about this role, please contact Petri Vuorilehto, Head of Infrastructure Network Services, tel. +358400421571. Calls 11.11. kl 16:00-18:00 and 18.11. kl 16:00-18:00.
Please leave your application via Metso Outotec Careers pages by 20th November 2020 .
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu .