- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Drives the global wholesale business to capture incremental revenue both internally (from MTN Group) and externally (from 3rd party customers);
- Defines the wholesale strategic guidelines to sell fixed infrastructure for global 3rd party customers, such as digital players and global carriers, and manages the customer relationship throughout the lifecycle;
- Optimises the returns from submarine cable investments through development and application of capacity wholesale sale, lease strategies and plans;
- Ensures on-time implementation and delivery of sold services by doing regular follow-ups with implementation teams and/or managed services;
- Works hand-in-hand with MTN GlobalConnect Sales and Technical teams to manage suppliers, products, solutions and commercial management of assets;
- Provides input to monitoring capacity pricing changes in the markets, market price trends analysis based on customer feedback, and market dynamics, so as to improve own practices as well as request pricing update from the pricing teams;
- Works on business cases for both internal and external sales forecasts to assist in forecasting demand for MTN Zambia and MTN GlobalConnect services;
- Grows product demand via innovative combination of GTM strategies, pricing, financing and services
- Defines, monitors and ensures ambitious financial targets are met for wholesale revenue market share.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Minimum 4 Year Academic Degree in Business Administration, Computer science, Marketing or Commerce;
- 5+ years sales-related experience within the telecommunication space, preferably in the enterprise / wholesale environment;
- Fixed connectivity and submarine cable business experience (desired).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.