Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Beneficiation and Dewatering BL is searching for an experienced team player and passionate sales professional to join our dynamic Global Technical Sales Support Team as a Senior Manager, Filter Cloth Sales Support . In this role you will lead sales support for Filter cloths for several market areas and lead global filter cloth growth business development project. As senior manager you will have the flexibility to influence on your ways of working and are in a key role to build growth and extraordinary customer service for Metso Outotec’s Beneficiation and Dewatering business line’s offering.
You will be part of a global team, having the opportunity to work with colleagues from several countries and cultures supporting each other in order to achieve and exceeding the targets.
When working for the global business line sales support team, you will be a filter cloth sales expert working closely together with local sales and account teams to build campaigns, develop opportunity funnel, prioritize opportunities and drive sales activities. When required you will perform and/or organise filter cloth test work to validate the best possible solution for each customer application. This role requires a mixture of technical and commercial expertise and you’ll have local and global expert network supporting you to achieve your targets.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead global filter cloth business development project
- Responsible for supporting individual sales cases and supporting Metso Outotec filter cloth sales.
- Act as the main contact from sales towards Product Management and take customer and frontline sales feedback to the product development
- Understand the market, competition and the industry best practices
- Coach and train frontline sales teams on offering and ways to sell
- Ensure compliance with sales process, proposal and risk management procedures in sales cases
- Constantly seek new ways to support customers better and develop alternative business models
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
- Solid market and industry knowledge and experience
- Solid sales and service business understanding and experience
- Proven business development experience
- Technical knowhow in minerals processing filtration and filter cloths
Skills And Abilities
- Customer Focused – Feel obligated to quickly respond to all customer inquiries & passion to meet customers
- People, Communication and Leadership Skills – Be able to build relationships and gain rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial mindset – Understanding of Profit & Loss and ability to engineer deals commercially
- Technical knowhow – Practical experience and technical knowledge of the offering to be able to add value to opportunities and coach internal and external stakeholders
- Can do attitude & growth mindset – Always finding better ways to do things and remove roadblocks from achieving goals. Not afraid to take managed risks.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com , twitter.com/metsooutotec
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu .