Sales Support Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Sales Support Coordinator
The Sales Support Coordinator will build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services. Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Building positive relationships with customers
Assisting with generating new business
Identifying opportunities for greater profits
1) Key Account Administration
• Prepare Billing schedules and contracts for Key Accounts
• Preparing quarterly account reviews
• Monitor stock movement (consumables) and ensuring that stock levels are upto date for all key clients.
• Maintain high level of customer service to all end users and respond immediatley to customer’s demands for stock items
• Responsible for the development and achievement of Annuity Sales for existing and new clients.
• Debt Collection
• Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
• Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
2) Pre – Sales and Quotations
Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
• Approach potential customers to establish relationships
• Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes.
• Monitoring the CRM to ensure sales reps are meeting their KPi’s
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
• Proposal preparation and BPO formal quotes
3) Customer Support
• Understand Customer needs and develop plans to address them.
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Ensure KPI’s for clients are met.
• Communicate customer feedback
• Gain solid knowledge of competitors
• Be a link between Sales and Technical
• Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or similar role
• Excellent understanding of Excel and Word
• Hands-on experience with CRM software
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Computer Studies or relevant field
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]