PremierCredit is a financial services provider operating in emerging markets in the SADC region. The company aims to be one of the leading fintechs in Zambia that would offer online and mobile application micro lending services to customers in the most affordable, friendly, easy and convenient way.
As part of our expansion plan, we are looking for high-performing Sales Supervisors to drive the sales processes and contribute to revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- This role of Sales Supervisor reports to the Sales and Business Development Manager.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Achieve sales targets by successfully implementing sales plans and leading the Direct Sales Agents
- Create, build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Collect and collect sales reports from all the sales agents under their supervision; and
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- At least Diploma in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Supervisor, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at branch level
- Strong business sense and industry expertise; and
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Method of Application
Applications, consisting of your cover letter and CV only in a single document, should be sent to the email below:
Please indicate the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your attachment. Copies of certificates need not be attached.
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.