Jobs at:Carlcare Service Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Zambia in 2016 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in Country. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix mobile phone brands. Among other products exists Oraimo for Accessories, Electric Appliances department for Home Appliances as well as Itel Accessories for Itel Accessories. Therefore, Oraimo Accessories and Itel Accessories wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Retail Sales representative who is a punctual candidate with good time management skills to be based in the following cities; Choma, Chipata, Kasama and Solwezi.
Please note only candidates who are residents in the cities mentioned above will be shortlisted. No city transfers will be made for this recruitment.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
Qualifications and Experience.
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
• Should be a holder of a diploma in marketing or any related field.
• Should be very familiar with the accessories dealers and is able to work independently.
• Should possess at least 2 years work experience in accessories distribution and/or channels, mobile phone, or other fast-moving consumers electronic products.
• Should possess excellent verbal, written, and telephonic communication skills.
• Should possess great public speaking skills.
• Should Superb interpersonal skills.
• Should have a positive attitude and professional manner towards work.
• Should show a growth mindset and able to provide accurate local market information in a timely manner.
• Should have strong networking and management abilities.
• Should be computer literate, conversant with Micro Soft Office (Excel, PPT Word).
• Should be between 22 to 31 years of age.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be responsible to conduct the following tasks mentioned below;
• Should be resident of the domain that are stated above.
• Should be able to prepare daily, weekly and monthly report when requested.
• Should be able to reach primary and secondary sales targets as set by the department.
• Should be able to prepare monthly sales planning and forecasting.
• Should possess distributor performance identification skills.
• Should possess trade marketing and cost marketing skills.
• Should be able to showcase shop branding ideas when requested.
• Should be able to reach Monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
• Should be able to identify and appoint distributors in assigned regions.
• Should be able to follow up trade marketing, product visibility and competitor activity.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; [email protected] not later than 20th January, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.