Jobs at:Laura and Partners Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We Are Hiring!
Value Driven, People Centric!
Laura & Partners Consulting Limited seeks to recruit competent and qualified Sales Promoters to work in one of its client firms offering financial services in Lusaka. The Sales Promoters will be hired on Managed Service terms and conditions.
Summary Profile of Sales Promoters
Sales Promoters will execute direct sales of our client’s products and services to the general public. The sales promoters will be responsible for sales operations and sales administration in the city of Lusaka. This will include:
• Opening a number of accounts in a month, as assigned by the institution;
• Applying an approved methodology/approach to achieve account numbers above;
• Using accepted selling techniques or strategies to interact with potential customers and persuade them;
• Driving sales of our client firm;
• Cross selling to educate existing customers on the benefits of other products on offer;
• Mass selling by visiting and making appointments with various stakeholders for product awareness and education;
• Managing KYC documents and delivering them to the institution;
• Advising and supporting customers on mobile and internet transactions;
• Successfully closing individual sales, in compliance with the specified requirements;
• Strategizing on geographical coverage within Lusaka; and
• Individual assessment on productivity with respect to number of accounts opened in a month.
Key Attributes & Skills
• High personal integrity to work in a financial institution;
• Persona of confidentiality to suit the environment of a financial institution;
• Ability to abide by banking ethics and comply with relevant procedures;
• Ability and temperament to work with time pressure;
• Interpersonal skills to communicate with diverse persons, and to effectively and clearly communicate via all media;
• Physically and mentally fit to undertake field work;
• Organized and detail oriented, with a professional attitude;
• Computer literate;
• Fluent in English, Cinyanja, or any other local Zambian language; and
• Zero past and present criminal record including a good past employment reference.
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels (including Credit or better in English and Mathematics);
• Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Sales, Business management, Business Communication, or other equivalent field;
• Experience in marketing and sales; and
• Experience in outdoor field work.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr .