Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To interact and serve our customers with the best quality product and service. The sales person will be knowledgeable of all products and understand the customers needs. They are the face of the company in the outlets.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively assisting with customers’ needs
• Being knowledgeable about all products
• Ensuring that the work place is clean and presentable at all times, and that the products are
displayed and labelled correctly
• Dealing with all sales transactions
• Daily stock balance
• Daily cash balance
• Daily updates on the price board
• Marketing for product lines and keeping up to date with market trends and our competitors
• Responsible to keep track and inform the relevant people of the permits that are expiring. Permits such as Food Handler, Fire Safety, Business Levy and any other mandatory permits.
• Attending to customer complaints and dealing with them in a professional and efficient manner
• Ordering of stock on a daily basis and understanding what stock is moving faster. Understand trends in the business that affect sales and stock control.
• Reporting and documenting damaged stock that is received immediately
• Customer focus in order to be able to report on trends, customer type, highest spend, fastest
moving products to Branch Manager and be used for future business decisions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Grade 12 certificate
• Able to communicate in written and spoken English
• Attention to detail and consistent quality.
• Able to work with a multi-functional team.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent customer service skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]