Jobs at:Innovate General Insurance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2021
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Innovate General Insurance Ltd seeks to employ a qualified Sales Officer to join our established sales team. In this role, you will help grow our sales and expand our customer base at both local and national level, and contributing to our rapid growth.
The ideal applicant should have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and should be a cheerleader for the organisation in front of customers and internally. We are pleased to support our sales team, not only through comprehensive benefits and an attractive commission structure, but also through opportunities for professional growth.
Responsibilities and Objectives of this Role
• Represent the organisation in a professional, successful manner that results in repeat business and a positive customer experience.
• Speak with customers to understand their needs and resolve any issues
• Motivated individual and results-driven
• A candidate who is persuasive, energetic and ready to go an extra mile to ensure portfolio growth
• New business development
• Maintain positive business and customer relationship
• Identify lead opportunities, as well as the potential for upsells
• Ensure Customer lifetime value
• Develop strategies for more effective customer sales
• Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Grade 12 certificate
• Able to communicate in written and spoken English.
• Insurance Product knowledge and minimum Insurance qualification and experience.
• Organized and able to work independently.
• Attention to detail and consistent quality.
• Able to work with a multi-functional team.
• Good communication, sharp negotiation and time management skills.
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested members of the public are invited to apply. Application letters accompanied by detailed CVs should be sent to [email protected] .
Closing Date: 21st October, 2021 . Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.