Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
05 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a company in the IT/ Telecoms industry, is looking for a Sales Manager to join their team
• The key role of a Sales Manager is to maintain sales quotas by managing a team that will meet or exceed target sales numbers. When revenue falls short, the Sales Manager must determine a strategy for success and instill the tools and training needed in the department to achieve that success.
• The Sales Manager is expected to focus on the Corporate segment such as Banking, Insurance, Energy and Mining, Saccos, Upcountry business, Hospitality, international businesses, etc.
• The Sales Manager will be an overall in charge of Enterprise and Public sector businesses sections. and ensure all these units meet their sales targets.
• Focus on the company objectives/strategy and ensure the strategy are followed, key important of focus should be on pushing Managed Services Products Connectivity services (MPLS, Internet, (Fiber, Wireless, VSAT) IOT, et).
• Ensure the department achieves revenue targets by shaping structured prospecting tactics, strategies and Market territory coverage.
• Work closely with Head Of Product to design product, pricing and promotion solutions in concert with offer management, product, marketing and network planning.
• Drive the sales efforts intended for to the Enterprise market at the same time build a Sales force that maximizes revenue growth within the company
• Meet the sales target set within the given deadline with restricted territory, and accounts.
• Analyze the sales team, and check if the work there is going on smoothly or not and make amendments in the team members if necessary.
• Coordinate the sales operations /revenue with all the other departments of the company
• Continuously motivate the sales team, and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals.
• Seek out new customers, and sales opportunities to help build up the empire
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with ability to develop and sustain effective team work.
• Capable in team building with good track backed with good human resource management skills.
• High level of leadership skills and sophisticated analytical skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• 4 Years of Experience
• B.com, BSc, Business Administration MBA will be an added advantage.
• Prefer experience as a successful Sales Manager in a telecom, Banking, or ICT complex environment with enterprise corporate market sales management, operations, people management experience and owning the customer experience in managed local and internal market areas.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.