Jobs at:Adsum Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Building and maintaining a CRM database.
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
Sales Executive Requirements:
• Diploma in marketing and sales.
• Must live in Woodlands
• 1+ years of sales experience.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]