Join Our Team!
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE (4)
Purpose of the Job
Response for ensuring customer satisfaction, meeting set sales targets, growing market share through effective prospecting, quality customer service, relationship marketing and retention.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Must consistently attain the expected set targets
- Manage the sales pipeline in line with company targets
- Offer high quality personalized service that exceeds customer expectations
- Offer value adding and technical information to the customer as per service needed
- Effectively manage both cash and credit clients using customer relationship management (CRM) principles
- Update key customer database and monitor market share statistics
- Identify business opportunities (prospecting) and recruiting of new customers
- Nurture relationship with existing customers, service the existing accounts leading to continued purchases and customer retention
- Ability to prospect for potential customers: make presentations, cold calls; timely respond to enquiries, tenders; closing the leads and initiate purchases.
- Be able to maximize sales by remaining within the acceptable profit margins.
- Must collect all debts within the specified credit period of approved credit days as set
- Accountable for delegated duties regarding stock, asset, control and branch presentation.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Education of Grade 12 GCE Certificate
- Minimum of a Diploma in Marketing or any Business related field
- Member of the ZIM or relevant institute
- Must be Computer literate; Email, MS excel word
- Basic or good knowledge of Navision is an added Advantage
- Minimum of At least 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer care skills
- Must have good Organizational skills with the ability to work in a team
- Must be Self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and able to deliver on key accountabilities.
How to Apply:
Send your detailed CV which includes three referees, qualification certificates and cover letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job, to The Human Resource Manager email to [email protected] .
Closing date: 11th October 2021 . Clearly state in the subject line the position you are applying for, eg: “Sales Executive Application.”
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]