Jobs at:African Business Network
Deadline of this Job:
02 January 2022
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
African Business Network is a fast-growth international business development, we are looking for a Sales Consultant candidate in each African country specialized in Market research & business development
In this role, your primary focus will be to handle the entire sales process as you source new opportunities and close sales.
In order to be successful at AFRICAN BUSINESS NETWORK, you will have to be confident with a deep understanding of web-services and the social media industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building out our sales and marketing strategy, sales forecasting reports, and sales pipeline. You will then monitor our sales performance with the goal of expanding our company’s market share. Your collaborative nature and will help you succeed when coordinating with external distributors and internal sales and marketing teams.
• Monitor and report on sales performance.
• Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by bringing in new B2B clients.
• Collection of the various prices of imported/exported products and monitoring of existing suppliers in the country.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements within business operations. Utilize various sales methodologies.
• Help grow the sales of the company and build a scalable, repeatable sales process.
• Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our web development, social media management services, and other customized solutions.
• Keep up to date on industry trends that may impact client business activities.
• Assist in developing the annual marketing and sales plans
• Build sales pipeline for new business opportunities
• 3+ years of B2B and SMEs sales experience in tech (preferably experience selling web development, social media, and digital transformation services).
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business and/or IT.
• Proven ability to close complex deals with small and largee organizations, from procurement to close.
• Experience selling in your country, across multiple cultures and sectors (with a track record).
• Strong inner drive and a proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others.
• Highly coachable. You have a growth mindset and are comfortable testing out new approaches.
• Experienced with online tools for sales and collaboration.
• The English language is mandatory.
Are you an experienced salesperson? Do you have entrepreneurial skills and do you have the will and drive to score?
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Get in touch with us:
E-mail: [email protected]