Sales Consultant E – IRC189318 at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Kabwe Branch
Ends 30 Sep 2020
Apply appropriate sales processes within area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships.
experience and qualifications
- Matriculation Diploma or Degree will be an advantage.
- Related experience
- Continuously identifying new business opportunities
- Actively grow the merchant base by targeting quality, profitable business as well as cross selling.
- Enter all Qualified leads into the sales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis
- Actively promote existing product offerings to key decision makers of small and medium sized companies
- Achieve sales call, merchant sign-up and revenue targets.
- Keep up to date with product changes and enhancements
- Prepare and present proposals for potential clients
- Enroll of new clients and ensuring they are set up correctly, timeously and accurately.
- Ensure that FNB Product/s is actively promoted to establish a presence in the market
- Gather competitor information and act upon such information
- Ensure applications/documentation for new FNB Product/s are fully completed, processed and monitor progress
- Maintain a high level of Market Knowledge, demonstrated by being able to talk about key market influencers
- Present the benefits and performance of FNB Product/s, services and support
- Conduct post installation inspection of new sites Prepare and present weekly/ monthly performance and sales reports.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi .