Sales Channel Supervisor
Jobs at:Calcare Service Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Itel is an entry level and reliable mobile phone brand for everyone which is adopting a “Enjoy Better Life” mentality in which its mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectivity to consumers without prior access to it. Therefore, Itel Accessory BU wishes to invited qualified candidates to fill the position of Channel Sales Supervisor to be based in Lusaka.
Candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned position should have the following requirements;
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads by selling company product and services through resellers/channels in assigned territory.
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects associated with resellers/channel support.
• Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products to prospects associated to resellers/channel support.
• Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
• Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
• Maintain a well-developed channel of prospects.
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
• Diploma in Business, Marketing, or related field. A degree will be an added advantage.
• 2-4 years of sales experience.
• Should be a resident of Lusaka.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of CRM systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the email provided [email protected] note later than 14th October, 2021.