Jobs at:Mommies and Munchkins Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
12 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mommies and Munchkins Zambia a local fashion brand seeks to employ a brilliant, focused friendly sales associate.
As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. Thee Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
• Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
• Achieving established goals.
• Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
• Increasing in store sales.
• Superior product knowledge.
• Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
• Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
• Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
• Minimum Grade 12certificate.
• An Associate’s degree or diploma in sales marketing or related is an added advantage.
• Retail sales experience.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office.
• Excellent interpersonal skills/team player.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants must email [email protected]
Please refrain from inboxing on messenger or calling our customer care contacts we will only recruit via email.