Sales and Service Manager
Jobs at:First National Bank
Deadline of this Job:
18 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To take accountability for the sales and service process and ensure that sales targets are met.
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum: Grade 12.
• An appropriate recognized business degree with minimum 4 years Financial or Banking Industry experience.
• Achievement of net profit growth for business.
• Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
• Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
• Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
• Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
• Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
• Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
• Research Market positioning and develop and optimise market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting.
• Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
• Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
• Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies
• Plan and manage performance, skills development.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.