Sales and Service Assistant
Jobs at:VITALITE Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
24 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Are you up for a challenge and looking to join a great place to work? We are looking for a Sales and Service Assistant to join our team. If you think that could be you, please read on.
Who are we?
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia.
Our mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We pride ourselves on having been the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and aim to become the country’s leading rural service and distribution company.
According to an independent survey of our customers (run by impact reporting agency, 60 Decibels in March 2021), 88% find we’ve very much improved their quality of life.
What’s it like to work here?
• We have built a vibrant and dynamic team in which all of us are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to progress;
We work in an emotionally safe environment within which we all have the opportunity to fully
• Everyone is encouraged to create a positive impact for themselves, their colleagues and our customers by taking full accountability for what we do every day.
According to an independent survey (run by global gender advisory firm, Value for Women in February 2021):
• 94% of team members feel respected by their colleagues
• 97% of team members like our mission and purpose
• 86% of team members believe men and women have equal career opportunities
• 94% of team members believe issues of sexual harassment are taken seriously here
• 89% of team members believe we encourage open and honest communications
What is the job about?
We are looking for a dynamic, customer-focused individual to join our team and take on the important task of engaging with customers who visit our Sales & Service Centers. The role holder will be expected to engage with a wide array of visitors including providing assistance to new and existing customers. This position will report to the Regional Coordinator.
Successful applicants for this role will be:
• Selling VITALITE products.
• Performing cash and stock management.
• Providing excellent customer care and handling customer queries.
• Generating weekly sales reports.
• 2 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Care
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to perform to a high standard with minimum supervision
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High capacity to consistently show attention to detail
• Certificate (or above) in Marketing or Sales
• Grade 12 certificate with good Mathematics and English results
• Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please email your up to date CV, copies of your Academic Qualifications and 2 references from prior employers to [email protected] .
Please also enclose an essay of no less than 300 words expressing your view on “How important is attitude in good customer care?”
Incomplete applications will be disqualified so please take care to ensure you’ve included everything.