The Sales and Marketing manager in the hotel industry will be responsible for maximizing the hotels revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities.
- Responsible for corporate and service sales for the hotel.
- Responsible for identifying new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Manage the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market.
- Manage the propertys reactive and proactive sales efforts
- Determine and develop marketing communication activities, in conjunction with the General Manager
- Provide customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Attend sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy.
- Suggest innovative marketing ideas and develop deployment strategies to continue to grow market share
- Serve as the sales contact for customers and as the customer advocate
- Serve as hotel authority on sales processes and sales contracts
- Identify public relations opportunities and coordinate activities to augment the overall marketing communication strategies
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .