Jobs at:Jabu Logistics Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JABU is powering the way in which shop-owners order, source and stock their products, and execute the last mile of distribution for FMCG brands.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. MUST HAVE A MOTORBIKE LICENCE-CLASS “A”
2. At least a Grade 9 certificate, Grade 12 certificate, and above preferred
3. Fluent in English Language Nyanja and Bemba
4. Strong Communications and Negotiation skills
5. Personality: Self-motivatedAggressive in Sales and Marketing activities
6 At least 1-year of experience as a successful delivery rider with notable reference
Interested candidates will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Furthermore, interested candidates must be able to work under minimum supervision, be able to work as part of a team, and must be dedicated and committed to the position candidates should be willing and able to work on Saturdays
And, we can tell you more benefits:
• Teammates: We work as a community, where there will always be someone with you to help you. The team supports each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and celebrate successes.
• Working hours: Usually we are from 8 am to 5 pm at the office, but we are a startup, we work hard and we like flexibility.
• Impact on the world: At Jabu, we want to positively impact the world through our initiatives. We are changing lives and you are going to be part of it.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]