- To support and coordinate the operation of CO and DO platforms, and support/ rollout of streamlined sales & operations processes.
- Ensure that systems are in place to support the sales team to deliver their targets
- Providing assurance of full compliance with the governance in Operating Platforms, while sharing the learning in the management of the covered network to improve the operating platforms processes and policy.
Principal Accountabilities :
- To coordinate all activities relating to issuing and renewing CO and DO platform agreements including management of necessary licences, rentals etc.
- To manage the Vivo Site Tool (VST) master data – uploading monthly targets and actuals into the tool and communication of the league tables.
- Focal point for the Mystery Motorist Programme (MMP) and Site Facility Assessments (SFA) ensuring the quarterly calibrations happen with the field agency and all issues are resolved.
- Focal point for wet stock management
- Performance Improvement Process – ensuring we comply with the process of issuing warning letters and management site reviews.
- Site Performance Reviews – utilizing the performance data available on GapBuster and on the Vivo Site Tool and helping the team to build action plans to drive improved site performance
- Handle all reward and recognition for retailers, QMs and sites staff (Level 1 – performance based pay, Level 2 – sales out incentives, Level 3 – Gold and Silver Superstars, Level 4 Site of the year), ensuring targets are clearly communicated and incentives are paid on time and recognition is provided.
- Administer the incentives for TMs (Quarterly winners and yearly incentive for Smiling Stars)
- Retailer Master Planning (RMP) – custodian of the data, ensuring we set “targeted earnings” by site, validate the site profitability and competency assessments conducted by the TMs. This activity is key in improving the retailer quality over time.
- Call Planning Cycle – act as the focal point ensuring we schedule all activities for TMs (CP 1, CP2 and Shop Call Plan) and follow up to ensure all returns are completed on time.
- QM training – train all Quality Marshalls on the foundation and advanced phase material. Look at ways to improve the QM EVP over time.
- Site Staff effectiveness – project manage the accreditation of all site staff and implement a site staff retention plan for all accredited sales reps.
- Site Operations tools on site – ensure the necessary tools are on site including the Site Staff Effectiveness Poster, shift activity roster, daily RFC are implemented on site.
- Facilitating the TM accreditation process
- Project managing the Voice of Customer Programme
- Retailer Portal – project manage the rollout of the retailer portal ensuring retailers are trained on the data capture and reporting processes
- Managing the communication between Vivo and our Retailers and QMs through “Broadcast Messaging”
Key Challenges :
- The incumbent will have to be a self-starter and highly motivated in order to carry out this role as envisaged.
- Managing interfaces with TM and other departments effectively
- The ability to manage both the sales support and training roles and responsibilities.
Sales &Operations Competencies;
- Manage Site/Cluster Operating Standards & Processes – Knowledge
- Manage Platforms and Agreements – Knowledge
- Recruit, Select and Develop Retailers – Knowledge
- Manage Customer Service Processes – Skill
- Manage Relationships with Retailers – Skill
- Manage Site/Cluster Performance & Administration – Knowledge
- Manage Retailer Value Proposition (RVP) – Knowledge
- Retail Fundamentals:
- Understand and Apply Retail HSSE Standards – Skill
- Understand and Apply Retail Economics – Skill
- Understand and Apply Shell Retailing Principles & Processes – Skill
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .