Retail Data Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
18 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to Head, Retail Banking, s/he will perform the responsibility of
• Influence decisions through the development and application of customer segmentation derived from multiple sources both quantitative and qualitative.
• Align stakeholders and analysts on a prioritized view of how to use research and analytics to support business initiatives and strategy.
• Drives complex analytics projects requiring multiple-team collaboration among analysts or stakeholders from beginning to end
• Drives discussion of key metrics with interpretation, hypothesizes and proposes action.
• Proactively bring new business opportunities to the attention of business leaders.
• Mentors stakeholders on subject matter knowledge and processes to ensure that they are repeatable, sustainable and scalable.
Qualification and Skills:
• First & post graduate degree
• Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in Retail Banking with at least 2 years’ responsibility in Product Management Good Customer Service / Relationship Management
• Excellent Business Development and Management
• Strong Analytical skills
• Advance marketing & sales skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the Retail Banking market
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the file name of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 18th April, 2022 . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]