Relationship Manger Corporate Banking (Cement Sector And Transport Sector)
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Access Bank, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you’ll be at the front and centre representing our brand and culture.
Do you have a passion for customers, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service? We're looking for energetic, enthusiastic professionals to be the face of Access Bank to our corporate clients.
Our offerings focus on relationships with corporates in various sectors by delivering several financial solutions to meet their needs.
As a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking, Cement Sector, you’ll take the lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to our corporate customers. You’ll acquire, manage, and retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Identify, build and deepen relationships to gain incremental market share of the business segment using financial planning and excellent discovery and profiling skills.
• Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools based on client profiling and suitability assessments
• Draw up work schedules for identifying and marketing prospective customers
• Structure credit facilities to address customers’ needs and prepare/review credit proposals.
• Present to and defend proposals before the Credit Committee
Partner with Analysts to assist with the preparation of client presentations, relationship reviews, credit reviews, and client portfolio/ franchise reviews
• Monitor and ensure customers’ compliance with credit agreements
• Negotiate foreign exchange and credit rates with customers within limits set by the bank to ensure maximum profitability to the bank
• Monitor the team’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
• Ensure the timely resolution and client satisfaction on all financial and operational inquiries and investigations and escalations
• 5-8 years of financial services experience with focus on corporate banking
• A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
• A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
• Credit skills/experience (i.e., financial accounting, commercial lending, industry awareness, loan structuring, etc.)
• Knowledge of credit and the credit approval process; able to work with business and risk officers, product partners ?and clients on credit requests? and issues
• Good analytical aptitude and proven ability to learn and exert sound judgment
• Consistently demonstrate strong attention to details.
• Ability to be client focused and results oriented
• Proven planning, negotiation and organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple client requests and projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Consistently demonstrate a professional attitude
• Knowledge of treasury services products is a plus
So, what can we offer you in return? You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
• Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
• Career Growth
• Merit driven performance management system
• Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
• Employee recognition based on Performance
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you