Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client a reputable company in the FMCG industry is looking for a Regional Head to join their team
• Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
• Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
• Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
• Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
• Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
• Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
• Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
• Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
• Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
• Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Job Role: Regional Head
• Industry: Sales / Marketing / PR / Advertising
• Salary: Negotiable
Years of Experience
Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a similar field preferred.
3 years of management and leadership experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now