DIMD ZAMBIA LTD wishes to fill the positions indicated below. Interested applicants who meet the required competences are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be expected to have demonstrable competencies relevant to the respective job.
Receptionist and Graphic Designer (1)
Main Purpose of Job
The role will be reporting to the Administrative Officer and will be responsible for performing administrative support tasks to the company, including answering phone calls, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, scheduling meetings and travel and distributing mail and ad-hoc tasks, the day-to-day internal and external communication of the DIMD brand.coordinates the flow of information and ensures activities and programs run smoothly to build brand impact and reputation, in support of the Vision, Mission of DIMD the receptionist and graphic designer that the Institution’s public image is enhanced through communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them congruously;
- Notifying company personnel of visitor advent and schedules appointments;
- Maintaining security and telecommunications system;
- Informing visitors by answering or referring inquiries/queries via emails to the responsible departments for follow-ups;
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Carries out daily media monitoring across all media platforms on stories/issues pertaining to the Company, the industry and the corporate world to enable DIMD keep track of changing trends and develop initiatives to enhance its corporate image;
- Develops print and electronic media briefs and press releases to ensure constant flow of information to build the Company image and enhance the brand;
- Manages media relations through the involvement of the media in corporate events and preparation and distribution of news releases, responses to media inquiries to ensure the external communications activities are in line with the corporate communication for DIMD ;
- Writes, edits, and translates publications, posters, and other communication materials, to ensure quality standards are adhered to and consistency is maintained in the brand positioning activities;
- Plans social media releases, writes blogs, and manages social media accounts to ensure quality content is provided to a wide audience, to support DIMD Company;
- Keeps custody of DIMD marketing and communication archives, i.e. brochures, flier artworks and images on a periodic basis, or after production, to ensure availability when required for enhanced efficiency in operations;
- Avails advertising, marketing and communication materials to the media in a timely manner and in the correct format to support efficiency in the implementation of DIMD communication plan;
- Collects and monitors feedback from the communication rollout activities and prepares reports to facilitate evaluation of the corporate strategy implementation and provide information for future direction and strategic decision making;
- Monitors the rollout of public relations activities on DIMD and reports any feedback to ensure DIMD keeps abreast of its brand reputation and uses the feedback to make changes in the public relations rollout plan;
- Conducts photo shoot of corporate events and maintains archives of photographs, publications, write ups on the activities of the company both electronically and in hard copy;
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company profiles, digital posters, logos, and other related items for the company.
- Work with the Marketing Department to produce strong marketing visuals and campaign artworks.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies; art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues when necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the supervisor about layout and design concepts.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better including Mathematics and English.
- Certification in computer literacy which include excel, word, power point and access.
- office management certificate
- Diploma Public Relations/Marketing and Advertising mass communication / or other related field
- Mastery of: graphic / typography creation and layout with output being Flyers, Posters, Online Adverts, Promotional Items and other corporate branding items.
- Knowledge of indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Xpress and Acrobat software
- Not less than four (4) years’ experience in risk management in a pension or financial industry.
Your application letter should be accompanied by a CV and copies of relevant certificates and should also specify your contact address and telephone number(s).
Application letters should be addressed to:
DIMD Zambia Ltd
Shop Number 114
Email: [email protected]
The closing date of receipt of applications is , 30 th July 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
ANY FORM OF LOBBYING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AND ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS INDICATED ABOVE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]