Real Estate Manager
Jobs at:PM Group of Companies
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Opportunity – PM Group of Companies.
Real Estate Manager
Location: Lusaka HQ.
We are currently seeking for the accurate, experienced, trustworthy, confidential and Liable, Real Estate Manager to Join our Rapidly growing company. In this role you will demonstrate your expertise in variety Real Estate and Property Management.
You will report to the CEO PM Group of Companies.
Your Duties and Responsibilities.
• Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
• Establishing rental rates by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining the advantages of location and services and showing units.
• Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents.
• Maintains property’s by investigating and resolving tenants’ complaints, informing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacancy units.
• Maintaining building systems by supervising builders, plumbers etc.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizes data trends
• Accomplishes organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job Accomplishments.
Qualification and Skills.
• Motivation for sales
• Negotiations skills
• Familiarity with applicable local, state, laws and regulations
• High level of organisation and attention to details.
• Competence with office management software.
• Internal communications
• Team Player.
• A think tank.
Education, Experience and Other Requirements.
• Grade twelve certificate
• High school diploma. Degree will be an added advantage in related field.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in real estate and property management.
• 1 to 3 years in management.
• Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft outlook, excel and word.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
If you think you have what it takes for this position, send your cv, attach all your documents to: [email protected]
Closing date: 20th July, 2021 .
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.