Products Management Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
18 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to Head, Product Sales s/he will perform the responsibility of:
• Execute strategies for Product Management, Customer acquisition, Retail Liability generation, Consumer Finance and Schemes & Investments
• Design and develop New Retail Liability, Consumer Finance, and Investments Products in line with market opportunities.
• Review the portfolio of Retail Liability, Consumer Finance and Schemes & Investments products against target market needs for improvements and better result.
• Collaborate and work with consumer banking teams bank wide at the region/branches level for efficient and effective sales of our liability products’ schemes and investments.
• Monitor and report on Bank wide performance of the various Retail liability products’, Consumer Finance and Schemes & Investments products managed by the group.
• Determine, establish, and agree the targets for liability generation for Retail Banking by products, regions, and branches.
• Provide product performance reporting to Management and recommend strategies for market share growth.
Qualification and Skills:
• First degree in any discipline. A Masters and/or other professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in Retail Banking with at least 2 years’ responsibility in Product Management
• Excellent Business Development and Management
• Strong Analytical skills
• Advance marketing & sales skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the Retail Banking market
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the file name of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 18th April, 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]