Product Marketing Intern
Jobs at:Digital PayGo
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Product Marketing Intern will report to the Product Marketing Lead.
• Undertake a deep dive understanding of the PayGo MMP product and proposition to inform communication plans.
• Gathering market information on payments.
• Working up detailed user/customer/buyer personas.
• Supporting the Product Marketing lead in developing product pricing strategies and structures.
• Synthesizing all internal and external stakeholder input on features and priorities.
• Supporting the Product Marketing lead in performing win/loss analyses.
• Conducting competitive research.
• Implementing and then analyzing customer surveys.
• Overseeing the creation of sales and marketing tools.
• Working with an outside marketing vendor to drive the right messaging to the right segments.
• Creating and delivering training for sales and support teams.
Qualifications & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT or Business Administration.
• No relevant work experience required.
Essential Skill Sets and Competencies
• A good Attitude.
• Communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to partner and influence across functions and levels.
• Exposure to FinTech concepts.
• Ability to learn.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 26th April 2022.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO