Print Shop Manager
Jobs at:Zen Concepts (Pty) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a print shop manager, your duties and responsibilities are to:
• Monitor and ensure proper performance of all print shop equipment
• Keep print shop equipment in working order
• Review incoming work, prepare production instructions, estimate production time, establish priority and schedule work
• Oversee production and operations
• Assess the budget for each project, and ensure correct and profitable costing
• Generate quotes and invoices
• Open and close print jobs
• Ensure correct and timely billing of all works
• Handle the procurement of materials
• Systematic and efficient management of inventory
• Control expenditures
• Ensure the profitability of the printing shop
• Oversee the quality assurance of all printed material
• Write up detailed work specifications for printed work
• Ensure excellent customer service
• Maintain good relationships with clients
• Contact clients for clarification regarding specifications and/or questions of job submitted
• Develop and implement training programs for all shop team members to improve unit operations and the customer experience
• Generate sales
• Train, supervise and evaluate personnel
• Motivate employees to meet deadlines.
Skills & Competencies:
• Several years of experience working at a printing press or in a similar field.
• Extensive knowledge of the mechanical requirements for the presses, as well as a firm understanding of the printing business.
• Ability to work closely with clients to ensure their interests are met.
• Minimum high school diploma
• Good verbal and written communication.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]