Print Room Operator
Jobs at:Zen Concepts (Pty) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall responsibility includes ensuring output meets color accuracy and print quality standards, producing high-quality digital prints to be heat applied to apparel and safely operating, maintaining and troubleshooting the large format printers, seal laminator, CNC router, heat pressing machinery, high-precision digital guillotine, pad printers, etc.
In this position, you will work cooperatively with team members to ensure the accurate timely printing of vinyl transfers, identify, recommend and manage system/process improvements and perform light maintenance and calibration of printing & finishing equipment.
• Ensure output meets colour accuracy and print quality standards
• Oversee large format printers and ensure they are working properly
• Continuously monitor all works throughout the shift
• Work within the weed, mask, cut, match and QC processes
• Print, weed, mask, cut, match and quality check any/all rush damages to ensure quality is correct for production
• Produce high-quality digital prints to be heat applied to apparel
• Work cooperatively with team members to ensure the accurate timely printing of vinyl transfers
• Safely operate, maintain and troubleshoot large format printers, seal laminator, CNC router, heat pressing machinery, high-precision digital guillotine, pad printers, etc.
• Perform light maintenance and calibration of printing & finishing equipment
• Transport finished products away from the work area
• Ensure workstations are clean and safe
• Additional responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to hand weeding and masking when necessary and helping with the priority queue and damages.
Skills & Competencies:
• 1 to 3 years’ print press operation or art creation experience business
• Thorough understanding of the production lifecycle
• Ability to commit to flexible schedules and prompt arrival for shifts
• Ability to move quickly, lift heavy weights and be on your feet for the duration of your shift
• Excellent vision, hand/eye coordination and organization skills
• Proficient level of critical thinking and outstanding attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
• Capability to perform multiple tasks and manage several jobs at the same time
• Willingness and ability to remain flexible and adapt to change.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]