Jobs at:PMC Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
27 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a Brand Building & Advertising Solutions’ company born out of the need to create local Brand Idols, through proper positioning and brand differentiation to shift paradigms in our locality.
PMC’s efforts of growing clients’ brands is underpinned by its focus on a convergence point of various strategies i.e. marketing strategy, brand, communication and channel strategies.
Our creative originality and communication relevance is based on a proper understanding of the consumers, how the consumers relate to brands and the consumers’ consumption patterns of media.
About the role
We’re looking for a driven and ambitious PR Specialist who’s looking to boost their career in PR Marketing & communications. This is a pivotal role within the agency where you’ll be responsible for delivering excellent day-to-day client work, playing a key support role within the team.
• You’ll play a crucial role in the delivery of PR campaigns for your clients including developing compelling press releases, landing media coverage, engaging with influencers, and delivering social media campaigns.
• Media relations activities, including media monitoring, trends analysis, opportunity-spotting and media liaison
• Builds and manages media and forward feature lists and recommends appropriate opportunities to target
• Conducts effective media sell-ins & identifies most advantageous opportunities for client coverage
• Communicates accurately and keeps the team and client informed on progress in accordance with agreed processes, ensuring expectations are managed and any issues are escalated in a timely fashion
• Organizing client meetings, helping to prepare agendas and sharing follow up actions
• Delivers accurate written communications and can write a range of copy including: press releases, quotes, emails, status & contact reports, social media materials
• Manages departmental administration and supports the team, ensuring internal processes are followed
• Builds and manages top-tier media relationships
• Assists in the new business process including participating in brainstorm meetings, research and proposal preparation
• Monitors the media landscape for new opportunities to sell in additional Grayling products and services to clients to enhance revenue and profitability
• Organizing Client events and experiential activities
Core qualities that we are looking for
• A strong desire to build a career in public relations
• Excellent writing abilities
• Digitally savvy
• Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
• Personal drive and passion for the industry
• Strong administrative and organization skills
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
• Commercially aware
• Confident networker
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within four weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please submit CV and portfolio to: [email protected]