PG Glass Zambia – External Sales
Jobs at:PG Glass
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PG Glass Zambia – External Sales – Lusaka
PG Glass Africa distributes, replaces and repairs auto glass and building glass in Southern African territories with a footprint of 26 sales centres situated throughout Sub-Saharan Africa. Servicing Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Lesotho, eSwatini, Botswana and Malawi. PG Glass Africa is a member of the PG Group of Companies.
Main job purpose
To grow, retain and maintain sales and market share optimally and profitably through cross and upselling of products whilst delivering on low customer effort experience as set out by business.
• Grow sales volumes by identifying new business, grow local accounts and identify possible joint marketing opportunities to canvas in the region.
• Build and develop relationships with the local broker network and depots that support the National Deals in each region with special emphasis on increasing sales and delivering low effort customer experience.
• Ensure service delivery, implementation and management of deals in order to deliver on customer expectations.
• Ensure customer pricing is current and audited to ensure accuracy and alignment.
• Communicate relevant market intelligence and any potential National Deal leads back to the respective managers of the insurance and fleet channels.
• Maximise visibility in the market by ensuring local customers are equipped with PG marketing material and that industry and customer events are attended in order to promote the PG Glass network.
• Manage accounts by assisting with queries and overdue accounts relating to customers and grow accounts through cross and upselling of products in the local fitment centres.
• Ensure that local deals are communicated to, and implemented by the Fitment Centre responsible and that local deal files are available to audit different deal prices against.
• Ensure proper recordkeeping with regards to deal files to ensure continuity and to deliver on customer expectations.
• Critical job requirements
• Grade 12
• Tertiary qualification in Sales/Operations/Marketing
• Negotiation Skills
• Interpersonal Communication (Written and Verbal)
• Conflict Resolution
• Time Management
• Interpersonal skills
• Numerical skills
• Excellent communicator
• Presentation skills
• Planning and Organising
• Computer literacy
• Selling skills
• 3 years selling experience with strong emphasis on cold calling
• FMCG or Retail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]