Personal Assistant/Translator (Chinese to English)
Jobs at:Sunshine International Tourism and Culture Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant/Translator Interpreter to translate Chinese documents to English and vice versa, The successful candidate will also perform administrative work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide translation support between Chinese and English language;
• Provide administrative / secretarial support to Manager – travel arrangements, calendars, appointment scheduling and drafting of correspondences, etc.
• Assist the CEO in business-related matters for local and overseas business;
• Record minutes of meeting, draft / edit / proof-read executive level documents;
• Handle personal tasks for the Manager
• Any other miscellaneous tasks to support Manager
• Diploma/ Degree in English Literature / Business Management
• Proficiency and Certification in Chinese Language
• Knowledge of ticket office, workflow patterns and associated staffing requirements.
• Should have knowledge to book flights, ticket sales, travel insurance, Visas etc
• Managing all strategies and recommended changes to ensure compliance with travel policies.
• Added advantage : Galileo Certificate/IATA
• Min 2-3 years’ experience in translating Chinese documents to English and vice versa
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in bilingual is necessary in order to liaise with non-English speaking stakeholders.
• Proficient in MS Office especially Power Point and Excel; preparation of presentation slides;
• Must be efficient and confident to work in fast-paced environment.
• Mature and about 30 years and above.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates that meet the above must send their application and curriculum vitae in a single PDF format to [email protected] before 31.08.2021