- Company: Rivuuz
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Join Our Team as a Personal Assistant to the Founder
Rivuuz is a Zambian online platform that connects customers to reliable, vetted service providers. The Personal Assistant role has been developed to assist the Founder and CEO in the day-to-day running of the business. The role requires a responsible self-motivated, multi-skilled person who is adaptable to change and always eager to learn something new.
The day to day of the job involves:
- Making various calls to service pros and customers
- Post and manage social media accounts
- Running around to execute various work tasks outside work station
- Conducting basic online research on various topics
- Helping in recruiting and onboarding pros to the platform
- Taking high-quality photos for our website and marketing campaigns
- Helping to organise events for pros and customers.
- Carry out ad-hoc administrative tasks as requested
- Full and on-going training will be provided so no worries if you don’t have experience in all these areas
You are a great fit for this job if you:
- are well presented, with an excellent telephone manner
- are willing to quickly and continuously learn our business and market
- are able to use or learn various online work software, e.g. Word, Excel, Canva, Facebook Business Suite, Airtable, etc
- can adapt your communication style to work well with people from varied backgrounds
- can work and problem solve independently but know when to ask for help
- have great attention to detail
- are energetic, adaptable and able to work in a small, busy startup
- have a healthy dose of good old common sense!
Added advantages (but not deal breakers)
- Ready to start immediately
- Has own laptop
- Close proximity to Ibex Hill
- Speaks Bemba and/or Nyanja
The job seems super broad, right? That’s how startups work, there are no departments or strict job descriptions. It’s an all-hands-on-deck approach – everyone does a little bit of everything and things change quickly and often.
This way of work is not for everyone and we get that – some people value routine and stability. So, think carefully about whether this job is right for you. If the sound of this job excites you, then go ahead and click the application below.