DEPARTMENT : Airtel Money
VACANCY : Partner Acquisition Executive
LEVEL : Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Deliver set targets from the corporate bucket through partner acquisition, relationship management and implementation of pre and post launch BTL/ATL activities, carry out all the activities required to enable achievement of the desired revenue from Bill payment, Bulk payment, Integrations, Business to Business & Advanced Services transactions within respective allocated portfolio.
REPORTING TO THE AIRTEL MONEY CORPORATE MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
· Drive desired revenue and volumes from Bill payment transactions
· Drive desired revenue and volumes from Bulk payment transactions
· Drive desired revenue and volumes from Business to Business transactions
· Drive desired revenue and volumes from Advanced Services transactions
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business/any related field of study.
· Minimum 2 years in sales on a company role of a Financial /Distribution /Telecom company.
· Strong Drive for results
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and sales Skills
· Ability to Manage Relationships
· At least two (2) years of experience in a financial institution, telecommunications and or related industry
· At least Two (2) year of experience in Sales / Marketing
· Strong understanding of Microsoft office excel, power point and access
· Strong understanding of all aspects of marketing, good communication and people skills, understanding of local markets.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
· Personal initiative and ability to work independently, to focus on priorities, to monitor and evaluate progress and to meet deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication and good presentation skills
· Personal effectiveness in working in a team and human relations in a multicultural environment
· Ability to work in a cross-cultural/ cross-country environment
· Creativity (out-of-the box thinking) and Commercial Acumen
· Customer service orientation
· Effective Communication and Negotiation Skills
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 6 th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]