Jobs at:Fidelity Labour Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 December 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, operating in the Tobacco Industry with promoting growing, support and marketing tobacco supply chain activities for the industry invites applicants to fill the following position.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Supervisor: General Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, S/he will have responsibility for all aspects of tobacco support programs, and operational management in order to optimize performance and outcomes.
S/he will ensure effective coordination with various stakeholders including government including annual work plans, quarterly reports, annual reports, and other reports as may be required.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide leadership, management, and direction in respect of tobacco booking and dispatch strategies and processes.
• Monitor vehicle logs and maintenance schedules.
• Work with the senior management to ensure safety and daily security of office premises
• Manage inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of operational equipment
• Coordinate servicing and maintenance of company properties and equipment.
• Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness, Production Management or its equivalent.
• Ten (10) years’ experience in agribusiness
• A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated senior management experience in managing agricultural development programs.
• Proven leadership skills building and managing cooperative, high-level relationships and motivating diverse teams.
• Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence.
• Excellent interpersonal and written and oral presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application and CV to the undersigned not later than 12th December 2021 to [email protected]
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted