Jobs at:Capacity Recruitment Agency Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Operations Manager (Lusaka)
*Vichitika Capital* is a Financial Services company based in Lusaka specialised in Financial Services solutions. In its quest to give the best service, the Company seeks to employ a suitable, highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented professional to fill the following the position of Operations Manager.
To plan, organize and coordinate the activities of a start-up lottery organization, oversee the daily operations, and facilitate communications for all stakeholders including staff and customers.
• Ensure the implementation of corporate goals and objectives for the operations team; and ensure the team adheres to Company standards of conducting business, while goals and production quotas are obtained
• Should be able to review lottery procedures, policies, processes, arrange prices, train staff and strive to improve the profitability of the business.
• Take responsibility for all lottery activities and ensure that relevant lottery rules and regulations are adhered to.
• Responsible for developing and managing strategies that enhance the Sports Betting Lotto, Scratch card games and division earnings.
• Ensure management of daily operations including Draws, Field Operations, Customer Service and Repair and Maintenance.
• Ensure that the Company is always compliant with regulatory bodies.
• Provide input to Finance for annual and periodic budgets for the organization.
• Assist in achieving the financial objectives of the Company by following guidelines established in profitability and pricing; review the team pipeline to determine the revenue expectations; develop strategies for increasing profitability and decreasing processing times
• Constantly review Team performance and monitoring and follow up on Teams Key Performance Areas.
• Liaise with all vendors.
• Adhere to all Company policies, processes and procedures inclusive of following communication procedures, securing proprietary documents and expense reports.
• Able to set up cost effective systems and be able to multitask.
• Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least five (05) credits including Mathematics and English.
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance or Marketing or any related course.
• Minimum of 4 years Lottery operations experience, 2 of which should be in a managerial position.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Strong operations background in a financial services environment.
• Must have excellent IT skills.
• Aged between 30 and 45 Years.
Additional Attributes Required for the Job:
• Teamwork – job relies heavily on other staff executing their tasks, hence team marshalling skills are of great Importance.
• Must possess networking Skills.
• Must be Innovative.
• Must be honest and of sober character.
• Must have the ability to make rational decisions.
• Must have supervisory/leadership Skills.
• Must have Investigative Skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who are suitably qualified and experienced for the above positions should submit their application letters and qualifications by 14th June 2022 to the:
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]