- Company: IWG plc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Who Are IWG…
The global leader in flexible workspace solutions and commercial property. In a world where businesses are very quickly shifting to a hybrid work IWG are pioneering he workspaces of tomorrow to meet the demand. We operate in over 120 countries providing workspace solutions to meet any requirement.
Innovation, drive and passion mean we’re a company that is always growing and adapting to what the world needs. A place for people who don’t want to stay in their comfort zone; for people who push forward and who give 100% to make things happen.
Drive, Energy, Ambition, Ideas… What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the centre operations and commercial performance. Our buildings may be beautiful, and the tech may be top-notch, but it’s people like you who really complete the experience. If you join us as a Community Sales Manager, you’ll lead the team within your centre and as a collective, you’ll rally together to create total customer satisfaction, which means they happily return time and time again.
What You’ll Need…
Customer service – As customer service is the name of the game, you should have a background in the service industry where you’ve managed a diverse mix of people and customers. We offer lots a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will happily consider people from a range of backgrounds and industries, such as Retail, Hospitality the creative arts, anywhere the customer is at the heart of the business.
Business Development – As sales is the name of the game, you should have a background in sales where you’ve exceeded your targets consistently. You’ll continually assess your market and pro-actively hunt for new business to fill your centre. As the face of IWG you will be best placed to showcase our amazing spaces. You’ll be touring customers around your centre and closing the deal!
Leadership – You’ll lead a small team of between 1-5 people (depending on the size of the centre) so should have previous management experience. Leadership at IWG means inspiring, caring and nurturing to ensure your people feel motivated to deliver world class customer service, every single day.
Tech – We use a variety of systems and tech in our centres, so you’ll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office, we will teach you the rest.
Problem Solving – No two days will be the same and each one will throw up interesting twists and turns, with hurdles to overcome. Problem solving is really important and you’ll be thinking on your feet, ensuring things always run smoothly.
What’s In It For You…
- You get to work in an amazing office building with great facilities
- A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new job and grow your career
- Lots of variety and new challenges – no two days are the same
- An opportunity to help to run a centre as if it was your own
- Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with customers
- Generous benefits and salary
- Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
- We are a truly global business with 3,400 locations in 120 countries. This means we can offer continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility.
- A truly diverse and inclusive workforce
- Work/Life balance – standard business hours (Monday to Friday)
- A full time, permanent job that you can rely on
Go far and world-wide…
As you would expect from a global market leader, we operate within a fast-paced environment. We are looking for people who are hungry to learn and advance their careers, if you’re ambitious we will give you the opportunity to grow your career.
Candidates with a strong customer focus will thrive in our environment and we welcome applications from any sector or background.